Online Casino Payment Methods in Nigeria
Online casino industry is booming in Nigeria with thousands of gamblers looking for new casinos and new payment options. The rise of popularity of gambling websites has helped the appearance of new banking options available to players in Nigeria. What is most important for any casino player in 2018? The answer is simple – the ability to transfer funds (make deposits and withdrawals to and from casino online accounts) easily, quickly and conveniently.
Modern online gambling websites are trying to offer as many payment methods as possible. Wide range of available deposit options is a key to the success of a new brand among players in any country, including Nigeria. The truth is that not all deposit methods are available at online casinos that operate on the Nigerian market. To make things simpler for you we have created this guide to online casino payment methods that are available to Nigerian online casino gamblers!
Online casinos with Nigerian payment options
If you are from Nigeria, you are no stranger the following payment methods that are suitable both for deposits and withdrawals. These are safe to use for Nigerian players and these are we can 100% recommend to use when gambling on the Internet.
Which payment method suits you best?
Which payment method is best when it comes to simplicity and security? We at NairaCasinos believe that the best payment method is the one without transaction fees and the fastest one. Be sure to check the total amount of deposit before sending funds.
Think about withdrawal times, needed verification documents. In most cases, e-wallets are the fastest and most reliable ways of sending cash to casinos.
According to our experience both as players and online casino operators, most online casino fans use their credit or debit cards to fund their online accounts at Nigerian Casino. Depositing with Visa, Interswitch or MasterCard is a quick and easy way to boost your gaming online! Just follow these simple steps below:
- Make sure you have a valid card
- Log in to the casino account and go to banking page
- Click on Deposit/Payment button
- Select the banking option which allows you to make a deposit using a debit/credit card
- Enter the deposit amount, fill out the required information
- You will be redirected to submit additional details if needed
- Once the payment is successful, you will be notified about it
- Enjoy your gaming!
Using bank transfer as a payment method is best for those who seek the highest security and does not care about the withdrawal times. If the Nigerian casino supports transferring funds directly to your bank account (actually all licensed online casinos allow to do so), then you can do it in a simple manner. Just bear in mind that it is not only the most safe way to send money but also the slowest one. Usually it takes up to 72 hours to send the money from one account to another.
All banks in Nigeria allow you to transfer funds directly. Simply log in to your online casino internet banking and follow the steps:
- First, make sure that you have gathered the correct banking information of your chosen online casino
- Visit the nearest bank office of your preferred Nigerian bank
- Fill in all the necessary details in a deposit slip including the online casino name, your ID, your name and the amount of deposit.
- After that your funds will be transferred directly to your account
GT Bank – online banking
Gambling online in Nigeria has never been so easy with the Guaranty Trust Bank (GT Bank) that allows you to make deposits and transfer funds to Nigerian Online Casinos over the Internet or via your mobile banking application. The best thing about GT Bank is that you will not be charged fees by your favourite online casino. Instead, this payment option will likely charge you with 100 Naira per transaction.
The process of making deposit with GT Bank online in Nigeria is simple and as follows:
- First, you should check that the Nigerian online casino you’ve chosen accepts payments via GT Bank and has it in the list of banking options.
- Second, find your unique casino user identification number
- Log in to your banking account via mobile or your computer using the unique 11-digit user ID.
- Select ‘Other Payments’ in the list of available payments and collections
- Find the payment option that is associated with your online casino
- Click on the button that has ‘Make a new payment’ on it
- Then you will be redirected to a dedicated page where you’ll be able to enter your unique online casino username and the amount of cash you are going to deposit
- You will be notified about the transaction success or failure
- Check your online casino account to see if the transaction is completed
PayCom – online payment transfer
Among the most popular online payment methods for online gaming in Nigeria is PayCom. It is a fast, secure and reliable way of transferring your funds to casinos and back to your bank account. To start using PayCom account you will need to sign up for it at their homepage. Below you will find an easy guide on how to make a deposit at an online casino using PayCom payment method:
- Log in to the PayCom website using your mobile phone number and a password you used to create an account
- Click on the ‘Send money’ button
- Scroll down in the list and find your online casino
- Enter ID, sum, confirm the details and click on “Send money”
- Wait for the notification.
- Start playing!